Promptly report any employee injury to your agent or directly to us using the methods below. Timeliness in reporting is essential so our claims professionals can ensure that your claim is handled efficiently to get your employee on the road to recovery.
Policies with Effective Date of 12/31/2023 and Prior
Policyholders should file a Report of Injury (IA-1) within 3 days of your awareness of the incident. The report is an alert to Clearpath Specialty that a claim needs to be investigated. Submitting the report is not binding.
Options for Filing Your 1st Report of Injury
- ONLINE: LOGIN to submit your 1st Report of Injury on our self-service portal
- EMAIL: Send your completed form to FirstReports@HM1842.com
- FAX: Send your completed form to (502) 894-0066
- PHONE: Call in your 1st Report of Injury to (502) 894-8484
Policies with Effective Date of 1/1/2024 and After
- BY PHONE: Submit a NEW 1st Report of Injury 24/7 to 800-638-3669
- BY EMAIL: Submit a NEW 1st Report of Injury via email to ClaimLine@HM1842.com
More information on claims handled through Harford Mutual Insurance Group can be found here
Include the Report of Injury Form
Report of Injury Form (IA-1)